Saturday, June 25, 2005

I have always said, my mother had her children the correct way: four boys followed by three girls. That way the boys should have been in a position to look out for the girls. Fortunately, that did not happen too often but it was nice to think about. I am the second son of the four boys, which make me one of the fore-runners for my family's fortunes. Of my three sisters, I love the eldest the most. However, I admire the youngest the most because she achieved mosre than any of us in the shortest possible time. She graduated from UWI with a double major in Mathermatics and Accounting and within the same year, she managed to become a CPA. That is a remarkable achievement. Kudos to her! As for my middle sister: She can speak several languages and for that - I respect her the most. They are my sisters. I can love one more than the other, repsect and admire another at the expense of another. I call that: family...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home